Is one of your New Year’s resolutions to read more? If you’re looking for somewhere to start or are building a list of your own, MYKD’s Mariya Lupandina has some suggestions for your 2020 must-read list! From international fiction to Pulitzer prize finalists, you’re sure to find something you’ll enjoy in her top six picks.
- The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle – Haruki Murakami
- When Breath Becomes Air – Paul Kalanithi
- Half of a Yellow Sun – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Just Kids – Patti Smith
- Seeing is Forgetting the Name of the Thing One Sees – Lawrence Weschler
- Invisible Cities – Italo Calvino